- Kitchen Opens 7 days a week (including Anzac Day)
- Sunday Breakfast - 9am to 11am
- Lunch - 11. 30pm to 3.00pm
- Dinner - 5.00pm till late
- Italian / Mediterranean / À La Carte (take-away available)
- Coffee and Cake offered all day
- Licensed or BYO - $3 corkage per person
- Set Menu available for group bookings
- Fresh baked cakes by our own pastry chef available daily
- Outside Dining area and ample Parking at rear
- Special dietary requirements catered for (with prior notice)
- Function catering available upon request
Welcome to Christina's
Winner of Most Popular Restaurant in Perth 2009 and 2010 RCIA Finalist Awards For Excellence
Christina’s Restaurant was established in 1994 by Christine Harding and she is still the proud owner of the café. Christina’s has become a popular place to eat and to be seen, building a solid reputation for quality food and good service. Her staff call her ‘The Diva’, for being the quintessential restaurant hostess who loves to ‘feed’ people with generous portions. Children are welcome and are catered for with their own menu.
Since opening, Christina’s has been amongst the favourites in Perth, winning The Restaurant and Catering Industry Association of Western Australia Awards which include a Gold Plate and 13 Awards of Excellence. Christine Harding has been an active participant in sponsoring local sport clubs. She was a founding member of the WA Concierge Award and is still active in contributing to the community.
Where is Christina's?
We are at 891 Albany Highway East Victoria Park, situated between Canterbury Terrace and Westminster Street.
Look out for the Christina's sign - We are on the left side of Albany Highway if you are heading north in towards Perth CBD.
Click here to View our location on a map (and/or to get directions)
Please phone (08) 9361 9877 for all bookings and enquiries, and don't forget to check for our Special Events Menus throughout the year! Buon appetito!